Thread: Laser Eye Color Change Turkey and Reviews

Administrator

Lightbulb Laser Eye Color Change Turkey and Reviews

Laser Eye Color Change in Turkey and Reviews , please Share your own Laser Eye Color Change experiences with others here.
    So please share your experiences and exercise your right to free speach and name names.So help us and help others find the best and avoid the worst by sharing your informed opinions regarding Laser Eye Color Change surgeons and clinics in Turkey.

Latest Topics:

• » Info about laser
    • » Anyone going to Turkey to Dr Mete at...
    • » Eye color change in Brazil or South...
    • » Question for Permanet eye color change...
    • » Anyone had laser permanent eye color...
    • » Limbal Ring Implant Surgery to Make my...
    • » what is my problem ?
    • » i have Eye infection Need Doctor or...
    • » i have a small blue dot need help pls
    • » Question ! Had my right eye lasered,...

Random Topics:

• » How do I choose a doctor and clinic ?
    • » My eye change operationTurkey with Dr....
    • » What all do I need to travel to Turkey?
    • » Which Laser Device better 5g or 8g ?
    • » World Eye Laser Reviews
    • » Advice on eye color change procedure in...
    • » Can a LASER really Change Your Eye...
    • » How much does eye color change surgery...
    • » Laser eye color surgery
    • » Laser eye color surgery in Istanbul...

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    Laser Eye Color Change in Turkey and Reviews , please Share your own Laser Eye Color Change experiences with others here.
    So please share your experiences and exercise your right to free speach and name names.So help us and help others find the best and avoid the worst by sharing your informed opinions regarding Laser Eye Color Change surgeons and clinics in Turkey.
    soon i will travel to istanbul/turkey and i will share my reviews and opinions pls wait me

Quote Originally Posted by Eyecolorchanger View Post
    soon i will travel to istanbul/turkey and i will share my reviews and opinions pls wait me
    Good luck mate i was in turkey and i had operation with Dr Mete (Vip Eye Laser )
    My operation was 10 sessions now i feel better first week was little bit hard but there is no stronge pain i think it is easy operation than lasik or laser surgery...
    My eye color was brown now i have green eyes and doctor said that the last result will be after 3-6 months.. Who wants to try this operation i strongly recommend to Dr Mete..
    He has too much experince also he is using the last and the most safe laser tecnology it name is mylumineyes...If you have questions pls feel free to ask ...

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin View Post
    Good luck mate i was in turkey and i had operation with Dr Mete (Vip Eye Laser Center)
    My operation was 10 sessions now i feel better first week was little bit hard but there is no stronge pain i think it is easy operation than lasik or laser surgery...
    My eye color was brown now i have green eyes and doctor said that the last result will be after 3-6 months.. Who wants to try this operation i strongly recommend to VIP EYE LASER.
    He has too much experince also he is using the last and the most safe laser tecnology it name is mylumineyes...If you have questions pls feel free to ask ...
    waww i want green eyes too because i have brown eyes too lol ! how are u now ? how do u feel ? do u have some problems ? i want to contact with Vip Eye Laser Dr Mete too and i want mylumineyes method too but when i was looking the google serach i find few a web sites .. Which web site is his official website ? thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Eyecolorchanger View Post
    waww i want green eyes too because i have brown eyes too lol ! how are u now ? how do u feel ? do u have some problems ? i want to contact with Vip Eye Laser Dr Mustafa Mete too and i want mylumineyes method too but when i was looking the google serach i find few a web sites .. Which web site is his official website ? thanks
    thanks i feel very good i am using some medicines now like some eye drops.There Is No Need To Be Afraid. !
    Dr.Mete Vip Eye Laser Center web site is https://www.vipeyelaser.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin View Post
    thanks i feel very good i am using some medicines now like some eye drops.There Is No Need To Be Afraid. !
    Main Dr.Mustafa Mete Vip Eye Laser Center web site is https://www.vipeyelaser.com/
    hello could you give me more information about this clinic ? because i found other clinic also they have good reviews too...

did u do it whats your recommendation ?

Hi Merlin. Since you have had this operation can u guide me on this one. Iam a bit scared. My eyes are dark brown .

Is here anyone who already had the surgery ? I'm really curious about post-experience. Anyone ?

[QUOTE=Merlin;42]Good luck mate i was in turkey and i had operation with Dr Mete (Vip Eye Laser )
    My eye color was brown now i have green eyes and doctor said that the last result will be after 3-6 months.. Who wants to try this operation i strongly recommend to Dr Mete..
    He has too much experince also he is using the last and the most safe laser tecnology it name is mylumineyes...If you have questions pls feel free to ask ...[/QUOTE
    Can you please, please give me your email adress for more info? Are your eyes sensitive to the light now?